Thursday, May 10, 2018

Information about the FW Case Cover Pattern now available


You FW gals sure have done a nice job with your FW Case Covers.  We had a bunch of them at the FW Club Class again on Sunday.  You know I had to take a picture!

WoW!!  I can't believe all the interest in the FW Case Cover pattern that we've been working on this Spring.  I have the okay from Laura Coia and her SewVeryEasy You-tube site to make this pattern available to anyone that would like to purchase it.  Laura's You-tube was the inspiration behind the cover and even though I made several changes to her instructions, I felt it was important to ask her permission.  I sure didn't want to break any copyright laws and such.  I encourage you to go watch some of her You-tubes.  She covers many sewing things.

Anyway, if you are interested in the pattern, go over to the 'items for sale' tab over there on the right and you'll get all the information you need.  If you have questions, email me. I sent the pattern free to the 1st 5 people that emailed me for the pattern and they sent revisions that I incorporated into the pattern.  It is now ready and for sale.  Go check it out.

Okay, I'm off to take a bobbin lace class and then, it's back to doing all the stuff we all have to do!

12 comments:

  1. Looking forward to learning more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have any questions? Email me if you'd like to get on the list to purchase the pattern. jdquilts123@yahoo.com. I'll need your email address.

      Delete
  2. Would like to proof read your pattern. dfw1221@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll proofread it! povertygulch@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proofreading is my passion. Please let me be the one!🌷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 5 proof readers now but if you're interested in the pattern for purchase, just email me at jdquilts123@yahoo.com.

      Delete
  5. I’d love to purchase the pattern! Will send you an email.

    ReplyDelete