Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Happy MAY DAY-- and some info about our Retreat in August

Good morning, all

I meant to get all this information out to you yesterday but you know how it gets.  I was working on the things we're going to do at our FW Club finale this weekend.  Oh, you SO don't want to miss this one!

Anyway, I have a new page, over there on the right, just for the FW Retreat information that's going to happen in August.  The dates are Friday, August 17, thru Sunday August 19.  You can check in on Thursday for a small extra cost.  Go check it out.

The retreat is now full but if you would like to come I'll be happy to put your name on the waiting list just in case someone would have to cancel.  Send me an email if you want to be put on that list.  My email is jdquilts123@yahoo.com.


And, a reminder about this weekend's FW Club Classes.  Call the Quilt Patch at 517-423-0053 to get your name on the list and check out the class schedule tab over there on the right for more details and a list of what to bring.  This is our last Club Class until fall.  Do try to come.

Okay, I'm off to keep working on things for you to do at class this weekend.  Isn't it fun playing with our sweet FW machines?

No comments:

Post a Comment