Sunday, May 6, 2018

Finally, it feels like SPRING!!

In many parts of the country the spring weather isn't such a new thing but here in Michigan it was a long winter this year.  Finally, the past week it's actually looked and felt like Spring.  I'm so happy when I wake up to sunshine and even a little warmth.  I hope everyone reading this can have as pretty a day as this one.  The only drawback is that the lawn needs to be mowed again already.  Mowing season has begun.


But, besides all that, I wanted to show all of you the lovely FW case covers some of the ladies finished and brought to FW Club class on Friday.  Of all four cases, not a single fabric was repeated.  Isn't that amazing?  And, every one was finished off so nicely.  They look GREAT!  Thanks, gals, for taking the class and being so kind as to allow me to take this picture.  I love them.

I will try to get a picture of the case covers brought to today's class.  This is the last Club class for the season and I'm a little sad.  I do enjoy planning and coming up with things for us to do at the Club classes.  And, I always enjoy the suggestions you all have for me.  I'll have to start thinking up new things for next winter's classes.  Do let me know what you'd like me to show you and tell you about.  There is so much to learn about these sweet little machines.

I'm happy to announce that the August FW Club Retreat is now full.  I hope you got in because I'm planning for a whole lot of fun.  I'll be posting things over on the retreat tab to the right.  Keep checking it out all summer.  I'll be emailing things, too. 

And, I have some dates added for maintenance classes in the fall and the first few Club classes as well.  Get them on your calendar so you don't forget and plan something one of those days.  I hate it when you can't come. 

I guess I'd better get moving here and get the final things ready for today's class.  Hopefully I'll be able to post more often now and I'll be thinking of things about your FW to tell you and maybe other things as well.  Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment