Friday, January 26, 2018

FW Club Information

I have so much to share with you about the FW club things this week.  Okay, let's get started.

The Quilt Patch has gotten in the Robert Kaufman Singer fabric that we've been wanting.  It's just in time for the FW case cover class coming up in a couple of months.... Yippee.  Isn't this fabric just gorgeous.  I used the FW on white for my case but I'm thinking the lining in the black and gold would be stunning.  Stop by to get what you'll need.  Go over to the class schedule page here and check out what's posted at this point.  I'll get a little more posted soon.  I'm putting together some sample things for class and will update the materials list as I go along. I've posted the amount of fabric you'll need so you can get that before the shop is sold out.

You'll be able to purchase the double sided fusible Bosal that's needed for the case and webbing for straps and zippers at the Quilt Patch soon.  She's getting ready for us.  And, I think this class will fill up quickly so give the shop a call and get your name on the list.  (Quilt Patch  517-423-0053)

FW Club Class is coming up next week.  Again, go over to the Class Schedule page to see what you'll need to bring.  We're planning on polishing up our pretty FWs this month.  I can't wait to see all of them sparkly and shiny.

Okay, I'm so busy trying to get everything ready for the classes.  Send me an email if you have questions.  jdquilts123@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment