Monday, February 4, 2019

OOps! Did you get an email from April, 2018?

I didn't realize that if I change a word in a past post, that change will come flying right back at you  in an email if your signed up to follow by email.  Sorry!  I was going back into my old posts to find something and saw a grammatical error and fixed it.  OOps!  That changed things so off it went, through the cyber space.  I bet when you got it you couldn't figure out what was going on.  At least, that's what I thought!  How'd that happen?  What did I do now?

So,  please ignore that email from me.  There was a FW Club meeting in May of 2018 but there won't be a FW Club meeting in May of 2019.  You all know I'll be in NC at my grandson's wedding, right?

I hope you were able to come to our FW Club class this past weekend because we did have a lot of fun.  We made some fabric tags for our FWs or they can be used for something else, too.  Here's a picture of a couple I made.  Maybe at the next FW Club class we'll hear lots of ideas of how people are using these other than FW cases.


I'll post again in a few days.  I'm off today on an errand for my son.  Have a great day.  I'm so glad some of you are getting my email updates now and I'll try to remember to check my grammar more closely so I don't have to go back and fix something.  Gotta run!  Who knew how busy an old retired lady can get?  How did I ever have time for a job?  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment