Sunday, February 11, 2018

We've added a weekday FW Case Cover Class


Hi.  I hope you all are surviving this last snow storm.  We really got snowed in this time.  Thank goodness our neighbor brings his Bobcat and plows us out when it gets bad.  We got 12" of snow and there is more to come in the next couple of days.  This has been one snowy winter, hasn't it?

But, I'm getting off track here.  What I wanted to tell you is that we have a second FW Case Cover Class scheduled in March and April so if you want to sign up and take the class you can do that.  And, there are a few people that have signed up for the Sunday class that are willing to switch so that ladies that work during the week will have a chance to take the class as well.

I will send out an email this week with details about switching from Sunday to the new date or signing up for the new date.  I do want to make this available for everyone that wants to take the class.

And the additional class dates are:  (drum roll, please)

Wednesday, March 21, 1-3pm for part I of the FW Case Cover class and
Wednesday, April 4,  12-4pm for part II.

The existing class dates are: (that's full at the moment until I switch those that can come to the Wednesday classes)

Sunday, March 25, 1-3 pm for part I of the FW Case Cover class and
Sunday, April 15, 12-4pm for part II

No comments:

Post a Comment