Monday, February 19, 2018

One show done, one coming up!


Good morning, all.  It was a busy weekend doing the Mason flea market but I got to talk with lots of people about their featherweights and you all know, that's what I love to do.  Several people wanted to know the date their machine was made (well, released from the factory) so if you are reading this and are one of those people, be sure to email me and I'll look it up for you.  My email is:  jdquilts123@yahoo.com.

So, what's on the agenda this week?  Well, there will be a FW maintenace class on Wednesday this week.  If you've been wanting to know how to clean up your machine, call the Quilt Patch and get your name on the list.  Click on the class schedule tab over on the right to get the phone number and the list of things to bring to class.  I believe there are still a couple of spaces left but they might fill up quickly.

Then, Thursday, I'm flying off to Florida to visit a friend that was recently widowed.  I hope I'll be a help to her because I'm thinking that can't be easy.  I keep telling the big guy that I need to go first because I don't think I can handle not having him around.  Well, some days I think I might be able to do that.  But, most days, not so much.

But, I do have some FW machines for sale at the moment.  It's taken me some time to get them all cleaned up and things replaced that needed replacement.  I'll get them posted on the 'for sale' tab as soon as I can get the pictures.  And, I do have FW parts, oil, grease, motor lube, etc. for sale as well.  Contact me if you need something. Having your FW running well is what we want, right?

The next show in Jackson, Mi will be coming up a couple of days after I fly back from Florida so if you are able to stop by, I'll have more machines and parts and lubricants, etc. for sale.  Don't forget to email me if you have a question or need something.  You know I'm here to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment