Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Announcing a March 2022 Retreat/Workshop



Hello, everyone. I've been very busy getting the wedding quilt finished, Yeah!  And, I've gotten those 7 vintage quilts finished up as well.  Life gets busy but my plan is to keep sewing/quilting to get my UFO piles down to nothing! 



But, I got a message from the retreat house owner last week telling me there is an opening at the retreat house we use in August.  WooHoo.  I've signed us up for March 11-13, 2022.  People are already getting on the list so I'm pretty sure this will fill up fast.

You know how this works.  If you want to be in the retreat/workshop, email me (jdquilts123@yahoo.com) and names will be added according to the date and time I get your request.  When the retreat is full, I'll put names on the waiting list and I will email you to let you know where you are on the list.

I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days so you might not hear from me until the end of the week but I will get back to you.  If you don't get a reply from me by the beginning of next week, (March 15) send me another email.

Until then, I hope you are all doing well and staying safe.  It does feel like life is starting to head in the right direction concerning this covid thing.  Stay safe and I hope we can all get back together again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jean, your quilts look fabulous!! I am working on learning more about LA quilting. So far it has been very slow. Looking forwards to quilt retreats. Miss everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Scrappy, I‘ve struggled with the LA. It’s the biggest learning curve I’ve ever dealt with. So much practice. Then more practice. Can’t wait for retreats. I miss my FW people SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am struggling with the long arm that I have. I don’t have a curve of learning yet I think mine is just flat line. But I will continue to try and learn and work with the thread choices too. Look forward to getting together again at our Feather Weight retreats. In the meantime stay well stay healthy and stay on your feet no more Falls!

    ReplyDelete