Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Almost to the New Year..... so much to do for my featherweights


Well, here we are.  It's the week between Christmas and New Years so you know what I will be doing this week, right?  I'll be giving all my FWs their semi annual spa day.  I'll oil them, grease the gears and remove the old motor lube and replace it with new.  It's also a good time to check for threads in places they shouldn't be and also a good time to remove the throat plate and get any lint out of that area.  Your machine will thank you for all this by clicking that beautiful click and making that beautiful seam.

If you are close enough to Tecumseh, Michigan, come to our FW Club Class next week and we'll be doing a refresher on one part of the spa routine.  Ladies have been asking me to include the oil/grease points again.  Some haven't had a class on that in a couple of years.

I do hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are ready for the new year to make its appearance.  What will you plan on making in 2019?  I'm working on my list of UFOs.  Thank goodness I don't have as many as I had last year.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    Been playing with my machines and getting caught up with sewing projects for Christmas presents, time now for my own pleasures with sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well, Scrappy. I'm getting to work on a few of my projects, too and I love getting to do that.

    ReplyDelete