Friday, March 30, 2018

We've added another FW Maintenance class in April


Are we having fun yet?  You bet we are.  I met with all the ladies that had signed up for the case cover class last week and that whole project is now well under way.  Yeah!  There will be so many pretty case covers popping up in the near future.

But, I wanted to let everyone know that we've added a maintenance class for later in April.  People just keep calling and wanting to take that class.  There are so many featherweights that need to be serviced and gotten up and running.  That's what the maintenance class is all about.  So, here are the dates:

Maintenance class at the Quilt Patch - Tuesday, April 24, 10:30-3:30.  Check the Class Schedule pages and scroll down for further information.  If you haven't taken one of these maintenance classes, you really should.  It's a time to learn all about the fussy little things you need to remember so you don't have problems with your machine in the future.

The May monthly Club Class will be Friday, May 4 or Sunday, May 6, 1-3pm.  Don't sign up for both because it's the same class just offered on separate days so those ladies that are still working 9 to 5 jobs can come and learn more about the machines, too.  You're not going to want to miss this one.  I have some very special things planned since it will be the last of the winter  classes until Fall 2018.

April's Club Class is sneeking up on me faster than I can imagine but I'll be ready.  I have listed the information on the Class Schedule page.  Go check that out.  I have a couple of things up my sleeve for April as well.

Oh, before I forget, I'm doing some research on setting up a FW retreat sometime in August.  Let me know if you are interested or have a favorite place to do retreats.  More info on that is coming up soon.

Guess I'd better get moving on everything I need to be doing.  Happy Easter and I hope to see you all very soon in some class.  Or email me if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment